Tuesday, March 24, 2009

cheese and cows

To be honest, I never realized that California produced cheese. I was quite surprised that happy cows come from California. But obviously, they do. My friends and I got into a debate about Wisconsin versus California cheese. Frankly, I don't care where the cheese comes from. Just like I don't care where the oranges in my orange juice come from. But considering California is not Wisconsin and is not in the Midwest, I figure California cows are happier. It's warm there, after all. There's no snow to speak of and the sun shines a lot more. And its scientifically proven that sun makes you happy, so why wouldn't cows from Cali be happier? That doesn't mean they produce better cheese. But they might. I don't really notice the differences in cheese. Wherever they get the cows that make the Kraft Singles, those are my cows.

2 comments:

Amanda Mae said...

i hate this blog. :-p

bivalish said...

i hate your face. so we're even.