Wednesday, February 4, 2009

spitters

I was walking down Congress Parkway tonight. There was a guy in front of me that we'll say was meaty, and he walked like he had a hitch in his giddy up. I'm not sure if he was trying to look like a badass or if he was trying to keep his pants up. Whatever it was, he looked like he was escaping a hot stove. Every few feet or so this boy would spit. I'm not talking just like a little Leo DiCaprio spit on Titanic. I'm talking the type of spit where I could hear it splattering onto the ground, despite the city moving about me. And it was like a puddle when I passed it.

Do boys produce more spit that girls and therefore, find that they need to dispose of it on the city sidewalks? Why can't they just swallow it like the normal people? I understand why smokers do it, but why do the non smoker boys do it? Especially when it could possibly fly back and hit me in the face?

People need to think before spitting.

3 comments:

ugly wife said...

were you following tim smith?

bivalish said...

i wish it was tim smith.

ugly wife said...

he used to spit a lot. i don't know if he still does.